brokeymcpoverty:

hell is about to be fun as hell.

"You can take the pantomime form of the vogue, as like, generally sometimes I do…"

(Source: femburton, via forgetpolitics)

nebula929:

cremedeviolette said: What does it mean to not believe in DNA? I don’t even understand…

http://ap-gfkpoll.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/AP-GfK-March-2014-Poll-Topline-Final_SCIENCE.pdf

Apparently only 69 percent of people think that there is a complex genetic code inside our cells that determines who we are… Seriously interested in what the other 31 percent think is in cells.

oh dear lord

Filled with dread and regret and fear as I sit in a tire dealership waiting to pay technicians to bang on my shitty little car to the sound of CNN reporting on Gaza and I think this is hell; this is hell; I am too tired and too clueless and too powerless and too invested in barely sustaining the whole goddamned thing to disrupt any of it, be it systemic cultural revolution or a timely oil change, and the complimentary styrofoam cup of French vanilla Keurig coffee isn’t helping.

kimchibae:

"dick is abundant and low value" i am screaming

(via tightbuttholeprivilege)

REBLOG IF YOU WANT YOUR FOLLOWERS TO ANONYMOUSLY TELL YOU WHAT THEY REALLY THINK ABOUT 13TH CENTURY FEUDALISM

(Source: antinegationism, via tightbuttholeprivilege)

darksilenceinsuburbia:

Out of the Closets, Into the Streets: Gay Liberation photography 1971-1973 at Edmund Pearce Gallery, Melbourne

1. Phillip Potter. Gay is Good,1971, printed 2014

Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte
© Phillip Potter

 2. Phillip Potter. Queens, 1971

3. Ponch Hawkes.Gay Liberation march, Russell Street, Melbourne. Melbourne, 1973

4. Rennie Ellis.The Kiss, Gay Pride Week, Melbourne 1973. Silver gelatin photograph. © Rennie Ellis

5. Barbara Creed.Julian Desaily and Peter McEwan in the back of a VW Combi van, Melbourne. Melbourne, c. 1971-73. Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte. © Barbara Creed

6. John Englart.Dancing with the Hare Krishnas in the Sydney Domain. Sydney, 1973.Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte. © John Englart

7, 8 & 9. Anonymous. Graffiti on Melbourne streets.1971-73

(via forgetpolitics)

a-spoon-is-born:

antiva-is-for-lovers:

voreing:

here’s a video of an armadillo playing if youve never seen that before

Oh. My. God.

image

(via forgetpolitics)

mantowncandle:

Here are some helpful guides to get by in the old days.
+ more masterposts

Boy’s Beware: A 1961 anti-homosexual film targeted at teenage boys, urging them to avoid encounters with potential molesters. Because, you know, all gay men are pedophiles
Girl’s Beware: Another 1961 film against women independence.
The Snob: Sara is a girl with what could probably be a social anxiety disorder, but all she needs is to be MORE SOCIAL!
Improve Your Personality: The ten-minute short explains what exactly a personality is and the three things that can change it.
Alcohol is Dynamite: ”alcohol is a violent narcotic.”
Drug Addiction: Marty Malone smokes pot and cuts his mouth on a Pepsi bottle. Then he starts on heroin and ends up in rehab.
Let’s Make A Sandwich: Sally Gasco and her mother make tuna rarebit for their young boy guests. Thanks to their gas stove, this process is quick and easy.
Dating: Do’s And Dont’s: A helpful 1949 video guide to dating, the swell way!
Am I Trustworthy?: 1950. Eddie learns that “people have to show they can be trusted with little things, before they can be trusted with big things.”
Snap Out of It!: Howard is hoping for an “A” in history class but when he gets his report card, he’s angry to find he got a B.
Body Care and Grooming: The only way for a teen to learn is from snide criticism!
The Trouble with Women: 1959, how to deal with those pesky women in the workplace.
Young Man’s Fancy: A visiting young man prefers the household electrical appliances over the teenage daughter!
How Do You Do?: Peggy is a teenage girl who spends her time talking to the camera. It’s fun, believe me.
Joys of Popularity: Are you a good girl or a bad girl? A post war era film on conformity. 
How To Undress In Front Of Your Husband: A helpful guide, ladies!
Dinner Party: Fix your table manners in the most guilt trippy way possible!
Makeup Tutorial: Look’s like they’ve had makeup tutorials since the 1960’s.

If you think this shit is out of our system you’re tripping.

it is storming, storming
and I am being devoured by mosquitos
because I watched Her and want to die and couldn’t alone with my feelings
and wanted to play them on the ukulele 
but my roommate was going to bed
flash forward
I am on the porch with a ukulele
youtubing Judy Garland performances
listening to my cat cry for attention on the other side of the window screen
to the smell of rain and Off
bring me some whiskey and a pizza and we’ll call it love